Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

True Romance Sketch


Today I have used the last of my True Romance Collection to follow along with the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch.

So I can honestly say that my playing along with the sketch today was an epic fail!! LOL

If you tilt the sketch below once to the right thats what this was based on, but even I can see that my imagination got the better of me... he he he.

I don't mind this layout on its own but I really needed hot pink ink for those inked highlights on the borders ... the pink I had was more like red and so nothing sits quite right on this layout for me!

This only goes to support my long held beliefe that you can never have too many Inks!!

Thanks for popping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.

                 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kel maybe paint over the ink with a pink you create, or use a mist spray to dull it down. I agree, too red.

Unknown said...

I love the prettiness and birds in this page, so sweet, love the banners