Translate

Saturday, September 6, 2008

SOME LAYOUTS BY HELEN


These are some lovely layouts done by HELEN .... Helen WHO? I hear you ask ...and that's an excellent question ...I don't actually know ... what I do know is that Helen lives at the end of the street, she comes and scraps once a week with myself and Kerri (who shot through to America last month leaving us all high and dry), I know she's married to Jim, and obviously she has some kids ....two gorgeous twin girls included in that generalisation!! Anyway regardless of her last name, she's done some FANTASTIC pages for a beginner and I felt they really deserved to be shown. She is a very clever cookie and these layouts have all been created with Kaisercraft products . Well done Helen....you are a star ... or at least you would be if we knew who you really are!!

No comments: