Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

From Screen2Scrap April Challenge


OK so here is the April challenge inspiration for From Screen2Scrap ( video cover below) ... I just HAD to enter this one as this is my favourite movie of all time... 'Ever After' [sighs romantically] LOL.
 I decided to scrap some photos of my 2 little princesses as I was dying to do these photos in this fairytale theme .... thanks Screen2Scrap for providing the perfect opportunity! Smiles from Kel.




Here are the close ups....





 And this is where my hidden journaling appears ....



8 comments:

Shazza said...

This has turned out a treat! Beautiful, pretty page and what better subjects to scrap! Love all the colors, and the happiness these photos portray! Thanks for joining in at FS2S this month :)
-shazza

Shahrul Niza said...

Kelly, such a fairy tale LO. LOVE all the sparkly colors & the blings! But most of all, your two lovely precious princesses. Kiss them for me. :))

Dale Tiernan said...

Oh, this really made me smile. They are so adorable and I love all the colours and bling. Pretty.

marysunshine said...

Perfect, 2 little princesses, love all the bling,It's so pretty. Your elements are again perfect.

Miss Nicky said...

Such a beautiful layout and i'm really glad you liked the theme Kel! Thanks for playing along. Hope to see you back again next month.

Jane said...

What a delightful page with it's happy, vibrant theme. I too hope they live happily ever after.

DebiJ said...

What priceless photos of your princesses Kelly! Gorgeous LO with lovely embellies & style. Thank you for playing at FS2S!

Alanna said...

Great page as always Kel! Your little princesses are just divine as always :) Thanks for playing along with FS2S this month! :)