Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Charlotte's Dream & Wood Flourishes


I couldn't resist doing one more layout with the beautiful Charlotte's Dream Paper collection ... this time I also used some of the lovely wood flourishes that Kaisercraft are becoming famous for, a bit of stitching, stamping and a few stickers and here we are. Oh how this photo makes me laugh ... how young I was once!! Another thing that makes me laugh with this layout is the distinct missing 'r' from the word formal ... this is sooooo typical of me, I charge straight into it and completely miss important bits of the process ... usually I fix everything before I photograph or blog, but this one I didn't want to ... this one felt more honestly like me! LOL
Cheers from Kel.




4 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

ANd here I was thinking you had thrown in a little French Kel.
Such a sweet layout. Sigh! We were young once, sigh!
I am loving some of the paper ranges the Kaise is producing. Really nice!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Awesome layout! Pretty picture :) Yup, we were young once and still young at heart (and wiser) =D

Lili Sulastri said...

Very pretty layout. Kaiser really come out with very pretty papers and wood flourishes.
Sigh! Those were the days right - young and carefree. At least now we can translate that into our creations. Carefree!!!

Susanne Knight said...

I don't want to be that young. I hadn't found scrapbooking then. But I sure have found it now. Scrapbooking Rules............ ..Well done Kel.