Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Class Act Layout


Well it's almost that time ... BACK TO SCHOOL!! So this week we are kicking off the celebration with the Class Act Collection.

So with 6 lovely little children of my own as you might imagine, I have plenty of school photos at my finger tips to scrap so I'm lovin this new collection purely and simply for its practical applications.
And Kaisercraft have a matching album to go with this range as well ...oh Bliss!

All the elements are bright and bold and easy to use as far as popping a layout together goes. This collection gets 10 gold stars for being a truly easy to use set of papers and elements.

As you can see from this page, the main job that will occupy you with this collection is simply construction ... I didn't use any tricky techniques or excessive add ons to finish this layout... it was quick and simple to pull together and all the more satisfying for it I must confess! LOL

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann




1 comment:

Shahrul Niza said...

Kelly, this layout is so much fun!!!. I LOVE LOVE the banner of Oosterbeek bunting, clever!. Hugs.