Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sweet Pea Layout



Hi there... well I'm back again this time with the new Sweet Pea Collection.
I really wasn't too sure if I liked this collection when it first landed in my lap, but the earthy and natural papers won me over in the end. Mind you it still has it's good fair share of abstract and strange animal prints all over it, but in the end I really enjoyed the different projects I made with this collection.

This layout is a very simple one with just some inking and rub-ons complimenting the photo and red flowers. The flowers are made from a very cool spellbinders die that I managed to get my hands on recently... all I had to do was cut and roll ... my kind of flower!!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.



      

No comments: