Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sweet Pea Cards


Hello, back today to share some cards made using the new Sweet Pea Collection.

This is an odd retro collection full of strange and random images... especially highly patterned animal silhouettes ... to look at it was bizar at first, but to work with I found it bright and fun.

There are loads of flowers and such to choose from as well so the whole collection really is an exorcise in take what you like  and leave the rest ... it will definitely be one people either love or hate! LOL

As for me, I would not usually be drawn to this kind of collection, but after working with it a bit I have decided I like it and I like these cards that I made in the end also ... just something a bit different... which is a good challenge to get into every now and then!

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann.

 


No comments: