Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Secret Bird Society


Well just for something a bit different I thought I would show you a challenge myself and some friends got up to last week ... we were sitting about wondering what to scrapbook and came across a sketch in a magazine that we all thought we might have a go at ... using pretty much the same papers as well, these are the 3 pages we each made ... it was a really fun afternoon of scraping, owing mostly to the fabulous company, but also I just LOVE a good challenge!! My layout above also contained a personal challenge to scrap more than just one photo on a page ... I'm keen to do this more often as I have about a MILLION photos to scrap and will never get there if I keep doing one photo per page!! LOL

Layout by Fran Bancroft


Layout By Debbie Trew


No comments: