Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

Merry and Bright Layout


Today I'm sharing one of the layouts I've made using the Merry and Bright Collection. As usual I've completely ignored the Christmas theme these papers were intended for and followed a more retro/oriental theme.


I must confess a crime of connivence here as well ... the outside border is a Martha Stuart punch that a friend had when she came to the shop to visit ... after watching her use it for a while I decided I just had to give it a go around this page ... so there you have it ... not my bright idea at all! LOL But its hard to argue that these generous around the page border punches dont have a stunning impact.


Actually on the same day another friend came to visit and gave me that lovely lace you see on the bottom of the page, so all I needed to come up with was some wood flourishes, a few metallic leaves and that cute resin bird.

It was a fun layout to put together ... thanks for dropping by for a look!
Cheers from Kel.



         

1 comment:

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh Kelly, this LO is so sweet!!. I didn't realized these are X'mas themed papers!:). I LOVE the ribbon on bird cage, so cute.