Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Hopscotch Layout


Well I'm back today with more of the mouth watering Hopscotch Collection... I cant believe how much I want a lillie pop right now just from looking at this page!!! LOL

Bright
Beautiful 
and Retro

This is an awesome collection for little girls... and for those looking for a break from the flowery collections we have seen so much of in the last while, this is sure to satisfy.

I dont think it would matter what the theme or colours were in your photos this collection will work with anything... and make it look fun without any effort at all.

It is quite pink though, but I'm convinced that if you choose your paper colours and embellishments carefully you would be able to make a boy layout work just as easily ... in fact I might set myself that as my next challenge ... check back in a few days time to see if I managed to pull that one off.

Once more I have plastered this page with Kaisercraft printed tape ( better known by the 'Washi' brand of tape) this stuff is AWESOME ... I know I need to use more of the many other patterns available in these tapes, but I'm just in love with this particular pattern, and every project I look at the moment in my head looks better with some of this stuff on it!!? LOL

Thanks for looking 
I'm off to find a Lollie Pop!
Smiles from Kel.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely Kel, good to see you back and straight back into it!