Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Needle and Thread Cards


Hi There, I'm back today with more from the Needle and Thread Collection.

This time I have made some feminine birthday cards ... and what a fun collection this has turned out to be for making ladies cards! Once again the sewing theme came in very handy when it came to embellishing. Stitching and safety pins played a major role again for me with these cards, just as they did on my previous layout. 

The best thing about this collection is that I know several older ladies that these kind of cards would suit perfectly and quite tickle them actually... it's my mums generation that really did sew all our clothes when I was younger, sitting for hours on end with nanna, they were always making or repairing something!

In any case these cards were again a breeze to put together with all the lovely elements in the collectables pack.

It does make me wonder though...
in 40 years when collections are being released to suit my generation, what will they consist of?

I hate to admit it but I'm thinking it will need to be all credit cards, sale tickets and gift vouchers... we dont really sew any more ... we shop!! LOL
When I think of getting clothes for my kids I think of all the items above plus caring loads of those paper shopper bags about, dockets, coffees to keep me going, and shopping trollies.

I cant wait to see how they will pull off that collection!!! he he he

Great to chatting ... have a awesome day,
Smiles from Kel.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date news.

Also visit my homepage ... best anti aging creams