Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Saturday Sketch #4 April 2013


Today I've tried something a bit different mixing the Remember Me Collection and some paper from the Base Coat Collection.

I was trying to find that 'bedrock' feel from the flintstones era LOL! It seems there is a lack of animal prints in the Kaisercraft papers, so that might be a good range for the future!!? Anyway, I was quite happy with this awesome paper from the base coat collection and I feel it has done the job perfectly.

This was always going to be a difficult photo to scrap, so in the end I just decided to emphasise the 'in the garden' theme .... thats always my fallback theme when I can't capture a theme from the photo.

here is the sketch that this layout was based on...


Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Smiles from Kelly-ann.


        


1 comment:

Adriana B said...

Awesome love the background with the Base coat papers, nice earthy touch :)