Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Saturday Sketch #4 May 2013


 Once again this week for the Saturday Sketch I have used the On This Day Collection
I just love it and can't seem to put it down! LOL

For todays sketch I decided to go with a beachy photo so I dragged out my old 'Off Shore' stamp set... who remembers that one? 

It was one of the first collections that Kaisercraft started releasing in actual collections .... it is still one of my favourites to this day! Every time I need to make something that resembles the beach, out comes this particular wave stamp... nothing says surf to me more than this stamp!

The shell at the bottom is a more recent stamp from the 'Rockpool Collection'. The rest of the page is a lot of ink and scribble!!

It kind of resembles the Sketch ... I was following it, but got quite carried away.... It does look like it if you turn the sketch upside down and squint your eyes!? LOL

So here is the original Sketch from Kaisercraft...

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.







3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Oh my goodness Kell this beautiful girl of your looks so much like you it is uncanny.
Your page is delightful. I normally dislike pages with ocean and flowers but you have made it work really well.
Glad to see that you too sometimes dip into the old for inspiration.

Susanne Knight said...

This sketch looks great. I love the blue butterfly's and the little blue flowers.Your artistic touch with the drawn flowers was excellent. Love it.

Diane said...

Really pretty!