Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

These Days & Wood Flourishes


Another layout using the 'These Days' collection from Kaisercraft ... Oh how I'm loving these papers ... actually this page is mostly covered by stickers from the collection.... and of course there are some of those GORGEOUS wood flourishes that Kaisercraft are so famous for. The frame around the photo is from the Acetate Frames also by Kaiser. The circle around the photo was something I stamped free hand .... that will teach me!! It's all lopsided now ... it's back to the old rules from me folks ..."Measure twice, cut once" !!!! Patience truly is a virtue : )  LOL The title was cut on a Cricut and the swirls around the outside were just done free hand. I'm having a bit of fun playing with acetate at the moment too, If you haven't had a go at this medium yet let me encourage you to give it a hit!!

Thanks so much for visiting ... I REALLY appreciate it : )





2 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Kell she is so beautiful . it looks like she is wearing a princesses crown!

Shahrul Niza said...

That is the most beautiful angel wings flourish I've ever seen!. I must get these. And I love that you tied a delicate ribbon on the dress form. Very princes-sy. Great LO.