Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Saturday Sketch #4 Feb 2013


So my Sketch Layout this week is a bit of a scrapbooking mashup!! 
Mostly I've used the Just Believe Collection ... but the background is actually 
from the Base Coat Collection and I've even thrown in a few bits of the 75 Cents Collection!! 

It is only very loosely based on the sketch below from the Kaisercraft Blog... I've used many of the same elements, but I decided in the end to forgo the journaling in favour of a second photo.

I loved the colours on this page ... with 4 daughters, sometimes I can get pinked to death ... so it was really nice to focus on the reds and browns for a change, and even though the Just believe Collection was actually released as a Christmas collection, it works beautifully anytime with those gorgeous red roses and chunky leaf cut-outs.

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.









2 comments:

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh god, beautiful moments captured :). She is a brave girl to hug a pony like that. This layout is just so sweet, Kelly!

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful layout, Kel. Can see how much she love the pony.