Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

75 Cents & Base Coat


Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by the Base Coat Collection of papers.
All the brick work papers are from the Base Coat Collection and the few other embellishments on the page are borrowed from the 75 Cents Collection.
This page was all about layering... simply adding a few shapes and squares to the back ground to create a 'poster on the wall' feel.
I adore those new wood flourish corners ... Kaisercraft have just released quite a number of these and they are all gorgeous ... I think they are the perfect embellishment to any page! I'm sure you will be seeing more on my pages anyway! LOL

Thanks for popping by for look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann.










2 comments:

Alanna said...

Beautiful layout for a beautiful photo. Love seeing sibling bonding shots :) Your kids are just gorgeous! Love the combination of Base Coat with 75 cents.

Shahrul Niza said...

I remembered how awesome the Base Coat papers were from your last newsletter :). This is one great layout for boys :). HUGS.