Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

75 Cents Layout


Today I'm sharing a layout I have made with the 75 Cents Collection. This is a rustic and very shabby chic collection that I'm sure will prove to be extremely popular... all the colours are divine to work with being very cool and neutral for the most part.

In this layout I concentrated on just layering up the papers and adding a few embellies as I went... I was very temped to go further over the top with these, but sometimes simple is better and I think that was the case here.

If you can get your hands on this collection then I definitely recommend you give it a try... it's perfect in particular for any adult photos or vintage shots.

Thanks for stoping by for a look
Cheers from Kel.


              


2 comments:

Susanne Knight said...

Nice work kel love the butterflies.

Shahrul Niza said...

WOW, love how organic these cards are!!!. Especially with the butterflies and perfect sky-blue background :).