Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

75 Cents Cards


Today I have used the 75 cents collection to make up some cards for men. This was sooooo hard for me ... I already miss all my flowers and butterflies!! LOL

I find I feel like my mens cards are a bit empty ... but my husband assures me men prefere it that way?? I'm not entirely convinced of that ... but as it stands I was happy just to work with layers for these cards.

I would entirely embarrass myself if I were to reveal how many cards i now have in my stash ... and not two would be the same either!! Still I cant help myself, the left over papers in the Kaiser craft Paper pad and embellishments after making my layouts just scream out for card making to me!

I'm quite keen to see what others have come up with using this range, so please feel free to leave links to your own projects if you to have made cards using this rich and earthy collection.

Cheers from Kel. 





No comments: