Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tropicana Cards


So I finally let up on the layouts using the Tropicana Collection long enough to make a few cards!!

These are so bright and fun, what great gender neutral cards these are ... male, female, old, young ... you could get away with all using this collection!

I used pages from the small paper pad and a number of the collectable die cuts to make these cards ... oh and that gorgeous little palm frond stamp again ... how cute is it!!?!

These are the very last of the small rectangle cards that I'll be making... Kaisercraft have come out with generous square cards that I have been using just recently to create with, and I'm hooked!

They come in delightful earthy colours, are all made from 240gsm card stock and come 10 to a pack with envelopes for only $3.99RRP.
 I'm sold. 
You will definitely be seeing some of those in my future blogs!

Thanks for dropping by for a look,
Cheers from Kel.

         




No comments: