Translate

Monday, December 24, 2012

Forget-me-not Cards


These cards were simply a delight to make from the Forget-me-not collection!! I'm loving all the gold accented pages that you can find in the 6.5" paper pad... and I'm still reveling in the joy of making square cards ... why I didn't convert to this format a long time ago I'll never know!!LOL

I kept the cards pretty simple as usual, just using a few of the Collectables to decorate the beautiful papers with and a little bit of bling ... a little bit of bling really seems to make a difference to any project.

I also find that the cards with something 3D on them always sell first, people seem to like a bit of meat on their cards ... must have more of a hand made feel to them? Or maybe it just seems like more bang for your buck? In any case I always 3D something on my cards these days for this very reason ... either with a 3D flower or a die cut raised up on 3D tape.

Thanks for popping over for a look...
Have a wonderful day.







No comments: