Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sat. Sketch #3 Dec 2012



Todays Saturday sketch was loads of fun, I've used the gorgeous new Secret Admirer Collection which is sure to be a favourite with many... it's so bright and beautiful!! 

I chose it to do my photos on this paper because I was keen to try a water page that didn't follow the traditional blue watery theme... I was really happy with how it worked out in the end with all the gorgeous clusters of flowers.

I've also used Droplets on this page ... I LOVE DROPLETS, but you never see them in scrapbooking anymore ... why is that? They are a most awesome embellishment... they are gender neutral, 3D, translucent ... so many wonderful qualities in one small dot ... I hope they make a come back soon, I would love to see more of them about the place!

Anyway, below you will find the sketch that this layout was based on.
Thanks for popping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.






1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Totally beautiful Kelly Anne. I do indeed love this range and what you have done with it. The brightness and energy suits your photos perfectly. Hug your kids tight today!