Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Charoltte's Dream Lay Out


My first Layout made using the beautiful new 'Charlotte's Dream' Collection from Kaisercraft ... how etherel these papers are ... very 'dreamy' indeed. The browns and pinks are perfect for heritage photos, but I was thrilled to see how well my baby photos also looked with this range ... perfect for my dainty little Abby! The collection very much was made to focus on Mothers Day with lots of die-cut words like 'mother', 'love' and 'forever' ... but it was very easy to cut off just enough to turn the word 'Mother' into 'her'! LOL
This collection reminds me a lot of the 'Sweet Nothings' paper range, which also has these divine subtle shades and patterns buried deep in their designs, the two collections will marry together perfectly I image ... that might need to be my next 'challenge'!!?
cheers from Kel.



1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is absolutely "dreamy" as you said Kell. The gentle colours would suit so many photos too. A beautiful Keepsake.