Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sat. Sketch #2 Sep 2012


Well the Saturday Sketch for this week was a hard one ... lots of stripes!! And to make it just that bit harder on myself I was determined to use another of the Christmas ranges to create a non Christmas layout!!!???[rolls eyes at self] LOL

So for this NON-CHRISTMAS  layout I have used the 'Mint Twist' Collection  ... And I'm not afraid to say I found this a real challenge! But I'm happy with the results, so I guess alls well that ends well.

Here is the sketch its all based on...






1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

Awesome layout, as always. I love all the layerings and embellies you used to create this layout.
By the way, whenever you can, do visit my other blog http://myphotostrack.blogspot.com/. I'd say this is my photo gallery. Thank you.