Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pickled Pear Cards


Today I'm sharing some cards I have made from The Pickled Pear Collection ... just simple cards really, I used the paper pad, the collectables and some string ... not really much at all, but the cards are lovely and earthy and I'm sure will sell well on my little market stall.

I see some AMAZING cards out there in the blogosphere that totally inspire me, and probably the one person who has inspired me the most lately has been my mate Hilary from New Zealand... if you are able to you should definitely pop over and check out her work, she has a completely faithful style, constantly producing high quality beautiful projects that reflect her own love for paper craft.

Thanks for stoping by for a look.
Smiles from Kel.


       



2 comments:

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh my, Kelly!. All these beauties are amazing!!. LOVE the colors, and the earthy little images are great sentiments. I think they make great tags & ATC too :).

Anonymous said...

Oh Kel you are too kind! I love your cards too, you do a great job with each Kaiser collection xoxox