Translate

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tigerlilly Layout

Welcome to my new favourite collection from Kaisercraft.... 'Tigerlilly' .... pinks, reds, flourishes and butterflies - I'm in heaven!!!  And I must admit that the die cuts pack for this collection is extremely generous this time around ... there are more butterflies, flowers and flourishes than you can poke a stick at!! 
In this layout I have used lots of die cuts from the collectables pack as well as lace doilies, mini paper blooms, Rub-ons and the coordinating stamps. Yum!



4 comments:

Lili Sulastri said...

Love your layout, Kel. I like the way the butterflies fly in your layout.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Super pretty Kell. But then it also might have something to do with my um? passion for butterfies!

Shahrul Niza said...

Gorgeous LO Kell! It's Yummy indeed.

Karen Shady said...

Hi my friend :) this is a nother stunner !!!! love the colours,and such a beautiful photo