Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine Issue #20


Fabulous news to share today... I've just had another feature published in the Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine, this time a set of three double page layouts.
I loved doing these commissions... my editor Sue Smyth gives fantastic guidelines and feedback that makes working for this magazine a true pleasure.
If you haven't got a copy of this yet, run out and grab one... it's another great issue packed full of layouts to admire and techniques to inspire!! 

Here are the 3 doubles I have in this issue...
The one above has been done using the 365 Days Collection from Kaisercraft.
And the two layouts below were made  using papers from the Timeless Paper Pad.





Thanks for stopping by...
Cheers from Kel.

4 comments:

sue smyth said...

Kel you are a pleasure to work with too! We need to clone you Cheers sue

Unknown said...

love these they are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layouts as always Kel, I'll be going to buy the magazine tomorrow so I can show my friends who started me on my scrapbooking journey! :)
Simone

Adriana B said...

Fabulous work, love your double layouts :)