Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rockpool Layout


Well I'm still plugging away with the new 'Rockpool' paper & embellishments collection ... this time I thought I would try something a tad different ... while the photo does have a water theme it's not actually another beach shot ... this was somewhat a of a challenge as this paper range REALLY is all about the beach and ocean ... but thanks to one of the great quotes that adorne the papers I was able to tie it all in nicely! 
Once again you can see I've got a little excited with the droplets ... this time I used a WHOLE PAKET of them on this one page ... what can I say... I have an obsessive personality!! LOL & smiles from Kel.

 


4 comments:

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful layout. Love those embellishments.

Lili

Peta Thompson said...

Hi Kel love the layouts. Very Kaisery! I'm linked in with my bestie up here who's a Kaisercraft distributor as well and you can see her workspace on one of my newest layouts in pink! Check out my wordpress blog missladypetal.com to see what I'm doing as well

Isabelle said...

Very nice done. the words fit perfect!!! I'm a big fan off the rockpool collection, love the allterde colors.

Susanne Knight said...

Nice one Kel as always.