Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Check-In Cards


Well there was no getting around the 'travel' nature of the Check-In collection when it came to making cards with these fun new papers and embellishments ... fortunately for me I know LOTS of people who travel these days so a few 'Bon Voyage' cards will never go astray in my card box! LOL.
Once again the Acetate embellishments were the heros here, 
making designing all these cards SUPER easy!!

Thanks for dropping by for a look...
Smiles from Kel.






3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Cool cards Kel. Wish you were sending one to me....but I guess a trip to Lismore doesn't count.

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh WOW, Kelly. These travel cards are totally fabulous!. Love the acetates!. Hugs.

Susanne Knight said...

I love the travel range makes you want to go somewhere, anywhere.