Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Check-In Layout


This layout made using the new 'Check-In' paper collection came as a bit of a surprise to me ... when I first saw the collection I was struggling with what to do with it ... I don't travel ... with 6 kids in tow all I do is cook and clean!! 
But I was trilled to find many of the quotes in the collection had generic meanings and could be used even in non-travel related subjects ... so as it turns out this was one of the easiest pages I've had the pleasure of putting together in ages! And thanks to all the acetate embellishments it all fell together without much effort on my part at all! LOL
Thanks for stopping by for a look. Smiles from Kel xo.




2 comments:

Adriana B said...

Lovely layout, I see that you love Kasiercraft papers, wonderful details :)

Adriana B said...

Lovely layout, I see that you love Kasiercraft papers, wonderful details :)