Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Forget-Me-Not Layout


 Today I'm introducing the elegant and beautiful Forget-Me-Not Collection ... the colours in this collection so deep and mello at times yet highlighted perfectly by the playful and airy peach colour that so defines it! I can tell this little collection is will popular...

I have used the die cut speciality sheet and much of the sticker sheet to create this layout of my sweet little Daisy... I especially like the effect of all tose honeycomb shapes all about the place ... I'm such a fashion victim ... these hexagons are all the rage in scrapbooking at the moment and I can see why... they are just that bit different and fun to work with!!

Thanks for popping on by for a look... cheers from Kel.





  

1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

Absolutely stunning. Love, love, love this layout very much. Daisy has grown so much, hasn't she?