Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Saturday Sketch #3 May 2013


For this weeks Sketch I've used the On This Day Collection.

This was quite a simple sketch and I couldn't help tizzing it up a bit! LOL

After doing this layout I now firmly believe I'm completely addicted to frames .. I was looking back over all my layouts for the year and sure enough they all have a frame or boarder around the edge of the page ... as it turns out I just can't live without a page frame! I've decided this is just going to have to be my thing now as I love pages done this way.

Anyway... theres not a lot of product on this page at all so it was a nice quick one to pull together.

I actually really like sketches like this that we can dress up ourselves... simple bases with unlimited potential! LOL

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann












1 comment:

Diane said...

Well done! Like your color choices.