Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Releases for JUNE 2013


 Whats one day early right? 

Well I certainly couldn't wait one more day to show off these fabulous new collections from Kaisercraft... all due on the shelves as of the 1st of June.

Dont ask me how June got here so quickly.... I'm afraid I must have blinked and missed half this year already!?? LOL

Anyway ... here they are ... the one above is the BLAST OFF collection ... it's Off-the-charts cute! Wait until you see some of the aliens in the collectables pack of this range! Perfect for Boys of all ages.

This one below is the TRUE ROMANCE collection. It is soooo sweet ... I'm not too sure about the romance side of things but so far I'm loving it for my little girls with the whole collection packed full of pretty pink roses, birds and butterflies!


And last but not least we have the MISS EMPIRE collection. This is a vintage/heritage range that will have something for everyone in it. I have already tried it out with some of my mum and dads old photos and it's just perfect with the colours blending seamlessly!


So there you have them folks .... the new collections I'll be sporting about this blog for the next month!

Now which one will I feature first? 

I love the burden of such decisions! LOL

Have an awesome day....
Cheers from Kel.


No comments: