Translate

Friday, May 3, 2013

Porcelain Rose Layout


Today I'm introducing the beautiful new Porcelain Rose Collection from Kaisercraft.

This is a divinely beautiful collection that is full of delightful bird images... this sort of thing is HUGELY popular at the moment all over the world in scrapbooking circles of course and I'm really happy to see Kaisercraft is quite able to follow suit! LOL

On this page I have used the speciality Die cut paper sheet as my main feature, and this this paper is nothing if not special!! Apart from the gorgeous frame the original paper has the gorgeous flowers and bird already printed on it and highlighted with rich gloss varnish  The music notes and other floral background images are also already printed on the paper.... how beautiful it is and how easy it was to work with. I basically just added the photo, a journaling pannel and some 3D flowers.

I love it when paper makes your job so easy because sometime when it comes to scrapping I just want to kick back and enjoy instead of working for every element on a page.

Thanks for popping by for a look.
Cheers from Kel.



            


No comments: