Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

True Romance Layout


Greetings all ... Welcome to JUNE!! I'm kicking off the new month and the new collections by having a good play with the lovely True Romance Collection.

This is a beautiful girly collection full of soft and pretty pinks, lots of roses, butterflies and birds.

I'm not too sure about the romance side of things but I think this collection is PERFECT for my any of 4 beautiful daughters... it feels like the ultimate girly range!! LOL

On this layout I've just done the clustering thing ... bottom right and top left. This is common pattern for scrapbook pages, and sometimes you just can't walk past the golden oldies of design formulas.

I've done a lot of scribbling on this page as well ... in fact I'm doing a lot of scribbling on all my pages lately ... I must be going through a scribble phase.... besides all the warn fuzzy feelings I get from scribbling, I feel like real hero of this page is that title ... it came off the sticker sheet in whole word segments and I just love it... just this week the little girl in this picture ( who is 7) has been in hospital twice, once for n emergency appendectomy and once for a painful gaul stone attack! When I cout my blessings... I really do count her twice. 

Thanks for looking. 
Smiles from Kel.


             






No comments: