Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just Believe Layout


Today I have MORE Christmas papers from Kaisercraft to show you! The Just Believe Collection is so much more than just Christmas though ... these beautiful Red Rose themed papers are classic and would be comfortable used on a layout any time of the year with any theme! 

I have stuck to the traditional here though and done another Christmas Layout ... as you can tell, I'm having a bit of a love affair with brass embellishments at the moment! 

The other Hero of this page is those gorgeous sprays of red pearls. I did try using a pearl pen, but in the end I discovered nothing says Christmas like some shiny metallic finish pearls!

Thanks for looking.
Smiles from Kel.


          



1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your layering and added embellishments contribute to a WOW page Kell. I bet you were looking at the photo as you scrapped thinking, "Haven't they grown?"