Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sat. Sketch #5 Sep. 2012


This week I've used  the Lakehouse Collection for the sketch 
and how delightful the sketch was ... simple and classic! 

I love this kind of sketch, it really gives you the opportunity to interpret the sketch in different ways which is exactly what I've done here with these pretty flowery papers of the Lakehouse collection. 

I've really hit the outside edges of the page with a brick template from Crafters Choice... the good news is that Kaisercraft have just brought out their own templates which is thrilling for me as 
I LOVE templates, I can't wait to get my hands on those!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Cheers from Kelly-ann.

Here is the sketch this layout is based on...


      





1 comment:

Shahrul Niza said...

LOVING your layout!!. This new paper range from Kaisers are so gorgeous. LOVE the soft pinks & roses.