Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Turtle Dove Fun


Well this is the last layout for me using the Turtle Dove Collection ... the truth is I just couldn't help myself when it came to this beautiful Christmas die cut paper ... you can see the pannel running down the left side of the page ... this paper is pre cut with this pattern in it and it's just divine! i've seen this used several different ways now and it's always stunning. Here is the paper itself...


Anyway besides this gorgeous paper I've just used some coordinating papers from the paper pad and a heap of dies from the collectables pack ... it's then just finished off with some buttons and bling ( I love bling at Christmas time LOL).

Thanks for looking,
Smiles from Kelly-ann.







4 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

You are right Kelly Anne the paper is beaut and it works perfectly for your layout as it adds just the right amount of intricacy to your fun photo.

Shahrul Niza said...

I love how you add some red details on the subtle colored pattern papers. And the intricate masking work wonderfully :). My fav is the picture!!. What fun when you have daddy to climb on, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Finally a person that puts some real work into a blog. I do like what you have done with the blog.

Kelly-ann said...

Thank you ... I'm glad you like the blog... I put a fair bit of effort into it and its nice when people notice! Smiles from Kel