Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Elegance Cards


Hi all ... I'm here today to share some cards made with the Elegance Collection.

These were a joy to make! The collection actually comes with so many title panels and journaling blocks that I felt spoilt for choice! I decided to stick with the love and romance theme rather than going the 'happy birthday' route again with these cards, and I was really pleased with the results as they turned out a bit 'Elegant' just as the name of the collection would suggest! LOL

The hero here is the massive amount of bling I plastered on the cards to finish with though!
Pearls, rhinestones and a good amount of Kindy Glitz really helped to lift these cards... you probably don't get the full effect in a photo but in real life they shimmer beautifully.

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Have a great day.

Smiles from Kel.





No comments: