Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hopscotch Cards


Hi there, well I'm back today with more cards... this time from the Hopscotch Collection.

I would have loved to spend more time poring over that Needle and Thread collection, but the end of the month is getting closer and I wanted to share this last fun paper range with you all.

So here with have Hopscotch, this is a bright and retro collection that was a lot of fun to work with... actually it quite surprised me in its versatility. When I first saw it I wondered if it was going to be a nightmare to work with, but I actually found it quite the opposite!

The flowers all look like Lollie pops in this range so be prepared to feel hungry for no good reason at all as you work with these papers and embellishments!! LOL

The cards again were very easy to pop together using the paper pad and collectables. I went a bits nuts using the the new Kaisercraft printed tape on these, but I couldn't help myself... I just love that stuff.

Personally I'm just thrilled to have a collection out with a combi bus in it ... 
only my husbands excitement exceeds mine on this point!! LOL

Thanks for looking
Cheers from Kelly-ann.





2 comments:

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty cards. Such lovely range of papers.

Adriana B said...

gorgeous cards, they just rock !!! :)