Translate

Friday, April 12, 2013

Elegance Layout


Well I'm delighted to introduce today the new Elegance Collection from Kaisercraft.

I'm going to confess that this is one of those collections that I didn't like the look of in the catalog... the colours just weren't doing anything for me at all! But when I got my hands on them in real life I was thrilled to discover they so much more vibrant and attractive than I first thought.

As you can see from this Layout the colours are strong and true, and as it turns out I have had many positive comments about this collection now! 

This was another quite simple layout  that I did of my gorgeous little Daisy... the photo was so precious I wanted to keep it the main focus of the layout so I cut back on my usual bombardment of embellishments LOL!

Simple layers of lace look so effective... I must drag my laces out more often!

Have an awesome day...

Smiles from Kelly-ann.






No comments: