Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kaisercraft New Collections for April 2013

 Today I want to take a moment to introduce you to the new ranges from Kaisercraft for April... First I'll start with my new all time favourite.... the divine Remember Me Collection ( above)


And below we have the Elegance Collection ( even more stunning in real life!)

Next we have the bright and fun Hopscotch Collection...



And last but not least there is the beautiful Needle and Thread Collection...


Over the next month I'll be posting all the layouts, cards and projects I've made with these wonderful new collections. I hope you manage to get your hands on these to have a play with them as well.

If you can, grab one of the new workshop magazines as well ... it is choc-full of amazing layouts and projects all made using these 4 new collections!

Cheers from Kelly-ann.






No comments: