Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Remember Me Cards


Hello.... I'm back today to share some cards made with the Remember Me Collection. All of my cards today have been made using the paper pad and collectables elements with a few rhinestones and sparklets thrown in for that extra bit of bling!!

AgainI just want to say.... I'm LOVIN all this red bliss!!
This truly is a collection made just for me. LOL

I used a heap of ink with these in order to create hues and floating borders, and on the card above I've used the Kaisercraft Doily mask to create the background pattern.

They are all very simple, easy to put together cards ( just the way I like my card making) but the striking colours really make them pop in real life.

The bold contrasting colours really are the most outstanding quality of this fabulous collection.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

Cheers from Kelly-ann.





No comments: