Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Needle and Thread Layout


What a joy it is to be showing you this latest layout using the Needle and Thread Collection.

This is such a beautiful and girly collection that I'm over the moon about getting my hands on it! 

The first thing I did for this page was to dig out all my really special 'girly moment' photos.... with 4 daughters this was an easy task as I literally take hundreds of photos a year that would match this description!! LOL

I figured the more girly the better, so I grabbed this one and got to work and how precious the papers turned out be in this collection .... the lace vintage lace perfectly balances out the bright bold colours in the flowers of this range.

Of course the whole 'needle and thread' theme made the page a breeze to embellish as well with all manner of stitching and sewing easily incorporated ... even a few safety pins fit well in the mix.

And lastly, just to compliment the many sparking crown jewels in my photo I also added some bling
In the end this layout was simple and easy to put together and I loved how it turned out. I cant wait to get into more layouts with this lovely new collection.

Thanks for stopping by....

Cheers from Kelly-ann.

            




2 comments:

Adriana B said...

wonderful work, love the photo too :)

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh my, you are right Kelly! The more girly picture the better. It matches all the vine roses really well and LOVE LOVE all the tiny blings you added to the layout. especially, the gold safety pins :). HUGS.